Monday, June 6, 2011

Ice Room Cafe in Kajang

Kajang has recently seen the mushrooming of cafes, kopitiams and fast food joints adding to the various mamak shops. I believe that this has made the food eateries in Kajang much more competitive than before.

For this time, I am writing about Ice Room cafe which has opened an outlet at the new shoplots facing Yu Hua school. I believe they have a number of other outlets and I know a large one just opened not long ago in Bandar Baru Bangi.

The front of the cafe

The row shops facing the school

Yu Hua school in twilight

The menu

Young people's drinks? They like the straw more than the drink.


Spaghetti for my daughter

Fried rice for me. Full of carbo.

Unagi rice for my second son
These cafe is definitely more comfortable than the foodcourt or stalls. They have some new items including their ice desserts which are quite good.

Overall, good for a simple dinner but watch out for the carbo.

Until the next time, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment