Friday, August 28, 2009

MISTY MORNING IN HULU LANGAT

I have been sending my son for special classes in preparation of his upcoming UPSR exam during this week although it is a school holidays. Nearby his school in Hulu Langat, I can't help looking at the mist covered hills. I can hardly see this anymore around Kajang or in Klang Valley for that matter. Anyway, it really reminded me of my childhood where such occurances were so normal. We had to ensure a lot of mist early in the morning when we were cycling to school.




On the way out, there was an accident near the Masterskill Nursing College involving a bus and a nursing student on a motorcycle. Luckily for her, I think it was not that serious. However, as usual, there were a lot of onlookers and traffic became horrendous with all the curiosity and KPC (kay poh chee for those not familiar....or busybody). On the other hand, it was also good that there were so many people who were willing to help the victim. Malaysia Boleh!!!





Well, until then, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment