Monday, June 18, 2012

MCA hold hi tea fellowship with Christian community

The MCA organised a hi tea fellowship with the Christian community in conjunction with the full visit by their president, Dato Seri Chua Soi Lek. Also present were other MCA central leadership. This was held at the Oriental Crystal Hotel on Friday, 15 June 2012 between 5.30 to 7.00 pm.


As there were no prior agenda given, it was more of a Q&A and pouring out of grouses. This type of meeting for me is not really productive with politicians as they will try to lecture you and also impart their wisdom, believes and experience to you. The standard answers will always be write to me or to so and so and copy to me. If there were requests for funds, also the same, write to me and I see how we can help.

All in all, there were about 100 or so people and what the got of this this fellowship, would be anybody's guess.

Until the next time, cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment